Here is a little blog where I, on a non-regular basis, write about various technical topics. Most posts are either things that nerd-sniped me, or describe solutions to technical problems that I encountered and that took more than a three second trip to StackOverflow to solve. In this way, they also serve as a reference for future me, in case I run into the same problem again.
In case you spot any errors, or want to suggest a better solutions, please feel free to reach out! :)
- Using git-latexdiff for paper rebuttals
- Finding the smallest separation of Venus and Jupiter
- Named groups for regex in Python
- Descriptive placeholder figures with TikZ
- Adjusting the spacing of references in $\LaTeX$
- Richer progress bars for rich
- Can we see JWST using Hubble?
- A simple coin toss game?